Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today is Like Any Other

I'm trying to go about my day as if tomorrow isn't such a big deal. I just want to make sure I leave the place they way I found it. Leave it to me: prophet of sexiness and athleticism unrivaled, future thrower of footballs into space, 5 star Soduko player, he/she who is destined to unite the world through genetics alone - leave it to me to get so distracted and leave the oven on or something. I'd be so embarrassed. Those Inside Track harlots would have a field day.

So tomorrow I shall be indisposed for part of the day, but I will be in touch. Do those neonatal units have wireless? They fucking better.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Views_of_a_Foetus_in_the_Womb_detail.jpg

Growth Note: I do not breathe air but inhale hopes, dreams, prayers, and secrets and exhale pure fate.

1 comment: